Need to guarantee a pre-Christmas delivery? We’ve outlined when you need to place your orders by to ensure you get your print to the presses on time – and if you need to chat to our Customer Service Team over the festive period, be aware that there a few changes to their contact hours too. It’s all outlined below, so take a look and get yourself prepped!
|Last order date (before 5pm)||Product|
|13th December||Hardback Books
|14th December||Laser Cutting|
|17th December||Clear Stickers
|18th December||Perfect Bound Brochures
Wedding Printed Envelopes
Giclee Fine Art Prints
Multi-Page Order of Service
|19th December||Cards and Invitations
Saddle Stitched Brochures
Leaflets and Flyers
Banners and Roller Banners
Stickers and Labels
Things to note…
If you’re adding additional finishes or placing orders above certain quantities you’ll need to factor in an extra 24 hours. And if you order after 5pm, this is classed as another working day.
Add 24 hours for:
- Lamination on the following products: Large Format, Block Foiling, Contemporary Signs, Die Cutting, Foiled Notebooks, Gift Tags, Hardback Book, Photography Collection
- Calendars (if you’re ordering 200 or more)
- Display Boards (if you’re ordering 100 or more)
What if you need to speak to the team at Christmas?
Customer Service contact hours…
|Up to December 21st||Normal business hours (8.30am ‘til 6.30pm)|
|December 24th – 26th||Closed|
|December 27th – 28th||9am ‘til 5pm|
|January 2nd onwards||Normal business hours (8.30am ‘til 6.30pm)|
Extra Notes and further information:
- Large format is only available for delivery via courier service – all delivery options provided at checkout.
- You can order for same day delivery from anywhere in the UK, but your print must be delivered to a London postcode (defined as those prefixed with the following district codes, N, NW, SW, SE, W, WC, EC, E) and you must place your order before 10.30am, Monday-Friday. Find out more here.
- The Queue Jump service for next day delivery is only available on selected products and orders completed before 12 midday, to mainland UK addresses.
- Unfortunately orders cannot be split out and sent to different addresses. If you’d like to do this, please order your items in separate transactions according to their delivery destination.
For more information about Printed.com Delivery Options, check here.
Ready to order your pre-Christmas print? Don’t leave it ’til the last minute, shop now and relax later!